GPMC Global Production Management Center GmbH
Phone: +49 151 44131001
within the scope of the online offering available at https://gpmc-aachen.de/ (in the following “the website”).
(2) We use personal data exclusively for internal purposes as part of our customer relations. Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties without your permission unless otherwise stipulated in the following.
(3) Personal data refers to information that allows the identification of an individual, i.e. information that can be traced back to a specific person. Such information includes name, E-mail address or phone number. Information regarding preferences, hobbies, memberships or the websites viewed by an individual are also counted as personal data.
(4) The legal basis for data protection is the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG), as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
Rights of the Individual
(1) You are entitled to exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- Information regarding your personal data stored by us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Deletion of your personal data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Restriction of processing, provided that we are unable to delete your personal data due to legal data retention requirements (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object to data processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Data portability, provided you have agreed to the processing of your personal data or have entered into a contractual relationship with us (Art. 20 GDPR)
(2) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body at any time, e.g. The relevant supervisory body of the federal state in which you reside or the office of the supervisory authority relevant to our location (Art. 77 GDPR).
A list of supervisory bodies (for the private sector) including addresses can be found here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Access to the Website/Server Log Files
(1) Every time you visit our website, irrespective of whether you log in, register or otherwise enter and/or transmit information, we will automatically collect the following data (so-called Server log files) in a log file:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to coordinated universal time (UTC)
- Name of the accessed webpage or file
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Transmitted data quantity
- Browser type and version
- Operating system of the user
(2) We use this data to ensure an error-free connection to the website and error-free use of our website. The log data is used exclusively for statistical analyses allowing the operation, security and optimization of the online offering. We reserve the right to verify the log data in retrospect where, based on concrete evidence, a rightful suspicion of illegal use exists.
(3) The processing of the data occurs in compliance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest to improve the stability and functionality of our website.
(4) Data recipients may in some cases be technical service providers, which carry out duties for the operation and maintenance of our website as order processors.
(5) Data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the original purpose of its capture. This will generally be the case for data used for the provisioning of the website, as soon as the current session ends.
(6) A provisioning of the above mentioned personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement. The service provided via our website and its functionality can, however, not be guaranteed without the IP address. Furthermore, individual functions or services may not be available or may be impaired. For that reason, an objection is ruled out.
We use the encryption protocol SSL via HTTPS, which is the current state of technology, to protect the safety of your personal data during transfer.
(1) Cookies are small text files that allow specific, device-related information on the access device of the user (PC, smartphone, etc.). Their purpose is the enhancement of user friendliness on websites and are therefore beneficial for the user (e.g. In the context of storing login data). They furthermore assist in the capture of statistical data pertaining to website use in order to analyze that use for the purpose of improving the offering.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we also offer a range of services you may use. In order for you to take advantage of these services, we ask you to contact us by phone to provide us with additional personal data, which we will use for the processing of your request.
(2) When you contact us via E-mail or the contact form provided on our website, then the information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your request and for possible later questions.
(3) The processing of the personal data entered in the contact form occurs based on our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR).
We make available a contact form for you to facilitate your initiating contact with us. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of processing your request and possible later questions.
When you initiate contact with us to request a quote, the processing of the data you provide in the contact form will be used for the purpose of precontractual measures (Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR).
(4) Recipients of the data may be order processors.
(5) Personal data will be deleted latest six months after processing the request.
Provided a contractual relationship is entered into, we are subject to legal retention periods in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and will delete your personal data once these periods have expired.
(6) The provision of your personal data to us is voluntary. However, we can process your request only if you make available your name, E-mail address and the reason for you request to us.
(1) We offer the option of registering free of charge on our website for the purpose of downloading our studies.
(2) Mandatory fields for this registration are your E-mail address, company, and your first and last name.
(3) We will send a customized download link to the E-mail address you provide. This link will entitle you to download all our studies free of charge at any time. The download link must not be published or forwarded to third parties. Each download of our studies via this link will be captured by us with a time stamp and logged. We reserve the right to deactivate the link in case of improper use.
(4) The data capture occurs within the scope of precontractual measures (Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR), so that we may adapt our consulting offering to the needs of interested companies and contact them.
(6) In this context, personal data will only processed for the duration of your relevant consent. It will then be deleted.
(7) Once you have withdrawn your consent to process your personal data, you will no longer be able to use the download link.
Involvement of Third Party Services
(1) Our website contains third party offerings and content, e.g. for web analyses, card services, registration or embedded video content. The provision of these offerings and content requires your transmission of your current IP address, as well as possibly some personal data, as the third party offerings can otherwise not be transmitted to your browser and displayed there and registrations may not be processed.
(2) Although we strive to include only those third party offerings in our website that will use the transmitted IP address exclusively for the purpose of transmitting the requested service, we have no influence over the actions of third party providers. In cases, where we are aware of data being logged by third parties, we will point out that practice separately.
Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) This website utilizes the Open Source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding the use of our website will be saved to our server. The IP address will be anonymized prior to storage.
(2) Matomo cookies remain on your end device until you delete them.
(3) The storage of Matomo cookies occurs on the legal basis provided in Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of user behavior to optimize the online offering and advertising.
(5) Should you not agree with the storage and use of your personal data, then you have the option of deactivating their storage and use here. In that case a so-called opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which will prevent Matomo storing your usage data. Deleting all the cookies from your end device will also result in a deletion of the Matomo opt-out cookie. You will have to reactivate the opt-out at your next visit to our website.
Use of Google reCAPTCHA
(1) We utilize “Google reCAPTCHA” (in the following “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. Provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
(2) reCAPTCHA allows us to determine, whether data entered on our websites (e.g. Via the contact form) is done by a human visitor or by an automated program. To that end, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis is triggered automatically, once the visitor accesses the website. For this analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various data (e.g. IP address, the duration of the website visit and the mouse movements of the visitor). The data captured for this analysis is forwarded to Google.
(3) All reCAPTCHA analyses are running entirely in the background. Website visitors are not specifically notified that this analysis is taking place.
(4) The processing of the data occurs on the legal basis provided in Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting the online offering against malicious automated espionage and against SPAM.
Hyperlinks on Third Party Websites
This website is operated and maintained regularly by newshore Media, Widdersdorfer Str. 325-327, 50933 Köln, Germany.
The technical infrastructure for the operation of the website, including regular updates is provided by RWTH Aachen Campus GmbH, Campus-Boulevard 57, 52074 Aachen, Germany.